Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Read It Forward Book Group of the Month

I was just thrilled to find out that my book club, The Preschool Mom Book Club, is featured in the December Read It Forward newsletter! As if being chosen for this honor wasn't enough, I just found out that Shaye Areheart Books is going to send us a "Book Group in a Box" too. What a wonderful surprise, especially at this time of the year.

If you aren't a subscriber to the Read It Forward newsletter, you are really missing out. Each month, they give readers the opportunity to receive free books. In addition, they are always looking for reviews of their books; and you can get some great reading recommendations too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not come across this newsletter before but it sounds interesting. Congrats on being featured and on the great gift!

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled when I saw you on there, too! Merry Christmas, Julie!

S. Krishna said...

It was exciting to see you on there - congrats!

Ti said...

I didn't know that was you! My blog was featured for the first time in that newsletter too. It's all the more special now, knowing one of the gals in the book group pic!

avisannschild said...

Congrats, Julie, and Happy Holidays!

Bonnie said...

Congrats Julie! Your book club sounds wonderful. I have tried many times to sign up on the website for their newsletter and it never worked. I finally sent an email and that worked so I should be getting the newsletter now.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

How exciting that your group was featured! I love reading your posts about what the group has been reading - it is fun to compare with my club for sure. :)